1. Responsible Use & Conduct
- - If we fail to render/provide services we promised.
- -Any natural calamities arises.
- -If we fails to register your business under MSME by our website udyamonlineregistration.com and will not be able to provide services to you so in this situation we are liable to repay.
2. Refund will not be processed in below cases:
- -Not providing OTP.
- -Not providing additional details if required.
- -Canceling the application after 48 hours from the time of registration with consultancy.
3. Request for refund:
- -Refund request can be sent at [email protected] within 24 hours from the date of registration with the consultancy.
- -Kindly note that if we as a consultancy has processed your application with the appropriate government body, in such case no refund will be given.
- -No refund will be processed once we have applied your application with appropriate government authority.
4. Cancellation of application:
- -You cannot cancel the application once it processed from our side with the appropriate government body and the certificate of the same is being issued to you.
5. Force majeure situations:
-We will not be responsible/liable for any non-fulfillments or delays of our policies/services promised to you under the following force majeure circumstances in the regions:
- >Flood situation
- >Fire breaks out
- >Storm/Tornedo/Hurrycane/Cyclone/Typhoon situation
- >Drought conditions
- >Labour strike
- >Boycott situation
- >Armed conflicts
- >Change in the law
- >Epidemic break out
- >Natural disaster or an act of god
- >Affected by public enemy
- >Natural calamities
Note: Kindly note that the payment will be collected via payment gateways so In case if any refund take place with some genuine reason and consultancy agrees to refund the same to the customer back, then that amount will be credited back to the original source of payment from where it has been deducted earlier and whole this refund process will take minimum 7 to 14 working days to be credited back.